Yasmin is a senior business strategist responsible for providing comprehensive strategic support to the growth plan in the Boston Office. Yasmin cultivates long-term relationships with clients, prospects, professional advisors, partners and thought leaders. Yasmin also contributes to advising clients on their philanthropic goals. Prior to joining the firm, Yasmin worked at John Hancock Financial Services as a director of corporate responsibility. Yasmin currently serves as corporator at Eastern Bank and as board director at ArtsBoston, The Lenny Zakim Fund and Social Innovation Forum. Yasmin formerly served on steering committees for the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston and the John F. Kennedy Library and Museum.
- Babson College, BS (2006)
- Boston College, MBA (2018)
- Board Director, The Lenny Zakim Fund
- Corporator, Eastern Bank
- Board Director, ArtsBoston
- Board Director, Social Innovation Forum
- Board Member, Greenlight Fund, Boston