Steve is a portfolio manager and primarily concentrates on the management, trading and analysis of tax-exempt bonds. Prior to joining the firm, Steve was a vice president and assistant portfolio manager at Cavanaugh Capital Management (CCM) responsible for the trading of tax-exempt securities and portfolio analytics. Before joining CCM, he was a portfolio and research analyst at Merrill Lynch. Steve began his investment career at Legg Mason.
- Frostburg State University, BS (1995)
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, Baltimore CFA Society
- Member, Finance Committee, KIPP Baltimore
- Board Member, Foundation for Baltimore County Public Library
- 2011 President, Municipal Bond Club of Baltimore