Paul is a portfolio manager responsible for developing fixed income strategy and managing taxable fixed income portfolios. Prior to joining Alex. Brown and subsequently Brown Advisory, he did similar work at the First National Bank of Maryland.
- George Washington University, MBA (1981)
- The University of Virginia, BA (1974)
- St. Thomas Episcopal Church: Member of Outreach Committee, Confirmation Class Teacher/ Youth Group Leader, Former Senior Warden and Investment Committee member
- Habitat for Humanity of the Chesapeake: Impact Committee
- University of Virginia Alumni Association: Executive Committee of Maryland Chapter
- Crossroads School (Living Classrooms): Mentor and Financial Club leader