Paul is a portfolio manager responsible for developing fixed income strategy and managing taxable fixed income portfolios. Prior to joining Alex. Brown & Sons and subsequently Brown Advisory, he did similar work at the First National Bank of Maryland.
- George Washington University, MBA (1981)
- The University of Virginia, BA (1974)
- St. Thomas Episcopal Church: Member of Outreach Committee, Confirmation Class Teacher/ Youth Group Leader, Former Senior Warden and Investment Committee member
- Habitat for Humanity of the Chesapeake: Impact Committee
- University of Virginia Alumni Association: Executive Committee of Maryland Chapter
- Crossroads School (Living Classrooms): Mentor and Financial Club leader