Nicole is a partner and serves as Head of U.S. institutional sales and service. Nicole is responsible for leading the institutional team’s efforts in business development, distribution and relationship management in both the intermediary and consultant channels. She is also responsible for setting and executing the strategic vision of the group to support changing client needs and the growth of the institutional business. Prior to this she served as the head of institutional relationship management, servicing institutional clients. Nicole started her career at Alex. Brown Investment Management working in institutional marketing and mutual fund product management.
- Loyola University, MBA (2016)
- Purdue University, BA (1993)
- Board Member, Arts Education in Maryland Schools Alliance
- Student Representative, Loyola University Sellinger Graduate Alumni Association Board
- Steering Committee Member, Intentional Endowments Network